v1.8.1 - Change Log
Version 1.8.1 has been released with the following changes:
- Fixed EXP curves. Can now go past lvl 99 up to 500. (NOTE - After lvl 60 the curve plateaus so it is as easy to get from 60 to 61 as it is to get from 99 to 100. After 100 it takes longer.)
- Allow players to return to their boat after entering Horizon's edge. Boat disappears now after leaving Blue Creek
- Quick jump over to Horizon's Edge docks
- Move Horizon's Edge savepoint closer to the boss
- Fixed Palisade Prison puzzle so barrels can't fuse with blockers
- Fixed bug in Serrison where you could stay slowed down inside houses
- Erased extra guard in Fort Shaul
- Floes north of Central Charitine Pass were dropping coordinates that do nothing.
- Lowerd MP cost of Asera's Prism links, added level requirement of 20 on Link II
- Anx item now recovers 15 TP instead of 10 and no longer lowers stamina.
- Added a small mini-scene to Baila's house after sidequests open. You can get a few healing items. (Anx, Apple Loaf, Roll, Tropical Salad)
- Takamaro left the World Map slightly gray when leaving town
- Minor grammar/spelling fixes
- Limited movement of soldier in Barre who could block the Inn exit
- Various tile walkability bugs
- Show only a single status removal message when 3 or more status are cured all at once
- Throg's MP was going above 0 past level 99
- Changed HP Absorb/MP Absorb Shards so they are active on all physical attack skills. Percentages per Shard are slightly lowerered.
- Raheen summon - Changed to restore MP and add Genius on all. MP restore amount is 40 at max level and chance of Genius is based on TP.
- Enda's Construct skill MP changed from 10 to 5
- Atlantia Inn guy was getting stuck on player causing a freeze
- Degrader device now acts like the Wound skill - Makes an ally's attack weak so it will never kill the enemy.
- The Southern Point Lighthouse made the World Map slightly orange when leaving
- Made Junk collector quicker when you're exchanging lots of items at once
- Fixed "The Crystal Horizon" journal entry. Talk to Clera after Sidequests become available to have the blank entry removed.
- Fixed freeze if you try to skip a scene during the Cataclysm Battle (after you clear the roof of derrangers)
- Wildling catch rate from 110 to 250. Glop catch rate from 40 to 60 (in upright form)
- Added food merchant to Wallstock Mountain
- Stopped a rare crash when Burns attacked a party member while confused
- Added Lightning weakness to Scorched Ice bestiary entry
- Fixed 3 NPC's text in Barre after Palisade Prison / sidequests
- Fixed lots of walkable tiles that shouldn't be walkable
- Fixed lots of NPCs that were wandering around when they should stand still
- Fixed Halo Ring. Also made it give 12 def/mdef
- Fixed game freeze if you return to Heyama Checkpoint after events in Heyama.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't save Game Clear data after beating final boss
Forever_Home_1.8.1.zip 364 MB
18 days ago
Get Forever Home
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.