A downloadable game for Windows
Throughout our lives the moments we share with others paint bold strokes across our canvas of memories. They define our personality, our existence, and shape our futures. Our greatest desire is to find that moment, that perfect instance, we wish to relive forever. That moment, no matter where you are or what you're feeling, is home.
After a series of tragic events, our hero Xero and his best friends are thrown from their homes into the middle of a war between nations. A general on one side of the conflict obtains an incredible power and then goes rogue, threatening humanity's very existence. The future of the planet is in danger and the only way to save it may involve killing your best friend.
Forever Home is a retro RPG that takes inspiration from SNES and PS1 classics. The battle system is influenced from Squaresoft style action turn-based systems such as Final Fantasy VI or Chrono Trigger. It uses a skill learning system similar to Grandia II and the Final Fantasy VII Materia system. Forever Home includes item and weapon crafting, monster catching, a rank based Colosseum, and numerous side quests.
The 30+ hour character driven narrative contains a deeply emotional and adult-oriented story mixing tragedy and heartache with overcoming personal adversities and lighthearted humor. The theme focuses on the meaning of survival and finding a place you can call home. A powerful original soundtrack mixing classical instruments with alternative drums and guitar helps push the mood.
- 30+ hour main story
- 30+ hour sidequests
- Weapon / Armor / Item crafting
- Turn-based combat with a modern take on action-time systems
- Challenging boss battles requiring well-thought-out strategies
- Retro style world map with ship and airship travel
- Powerful original soundtrack
- You might cry a lot
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v1.21 Change Log77 days ago
- v1.17 - Change LogJan 06, 2018
- v1.15 - Change LogDec 30, 2017
- v1.14 - Change LogDec 25, 2017
- v1.11 - Change LogDec 11, 2017
- v1.8.1 - Change LogNov 29, 2017
- v1.6 - Change LogNov 22, 2017
- v1.4 - Change LogNov 16, 2017